Monday

one shot or two?

Good morning, to all! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and are ready for a good start to the week this morning. A majority of my weekend was spent at Me & Ollies in Portsmouth, serving the customers and gabbing with my co-workers. Wish you all could have ordered from our Holiday list! Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie for my family! Although I didn't take any photos of my own, I found some online. Its a shame our store doesn't have that poster of a cowboy up anymore. :) The other photo is one of downtown Portsmouth I found that was shot at Christmas time. Oh, how I can't wait to see that season here. That shot of downtown was actually where I was standing to watch the Halloween parade. Not much new, other than I am looking forward to the holidays and seeing the family next week (Lottie Mae included). Have a good week and keep it real. love, JO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)