Wednesday

lazing at home and rolling in the new year.

homemade wrapping job--a present for mom
dan and i--december 25th
Hey all. I was too caught up in all the excitement down here in Illinois, that blogging slipped my mind. It is oh-so nice to finally be caught back up with everyone and be in sync once again. The highlights have been: reuniting with Dan, a wonderful holiday with the family, experiencing the awful breath of little Lottie, holiday parties, the coffee shop, a performance which included The Beast, and gobs more. I am excited now for the calendar to switch its numbers and have a nice, simple night with some friends. Although I miss the Me & Ollies crew and the NH atmosphere, I have had a remarkable Winter Break. ---Que Sera Sera---jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)