Tuesday

Our smile affirms our awareness and determination to live in peace and joy. The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.

exactly my feeling, Drew.
may resemble me in a few months.
to rock a fedora and scarf....check!
As I await my friends arrival this Friday, I can't seem to stop thinking about the adventures ahead. We seem to have made plans to visit numerous places and make tons of memories. Montreal, Lake House, UNH, Portsmouth, and Boston...something like that. I am working on making peace in my every step. Recognizing the now, rather than the future. It's difficult when I can't stop the daydreaming I have of my own place and the many things ahead. Focusing on the now...thats my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)