Monday

So I said, "Lets just give this a try!"

Mid-day here in Durham, NH. I am loving this new location of mine and am more than happy to be here. I do miss my man, friends, and family back at home, but they will be there when I get off this little adventure of mine. Surprisingly, I am looking forward to my first class at 2:10. Reasons why: have something to do, meet a new person (or maybe two), and check out the classrooms. Campus here is great and I'm sure I'll post photos on here sooner or later. As for now, I'll post some out of the ordinary ones. :) I'm getting a good vibe from so called blogging deal. Maybe it'll be a new daily activity for me. Until later on, you keep it real San Diego. JO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)