Tuesday

In the midst of my busy Tuesday, I thought I'd like to share a little of what was going on. It's a bright and cheery day here, hope it is wherever you are as well. Mom, Uncle Mike, and Lottie Mae are coming up to visit tonight. Our plans are to go to Dover to watch my cousin's soccer game and grab something for dinner. I'm more than excited to show Lottie(6-pound puppy) my new pad. As fair as my classes go, I can't speak so highly of them. Gen. Eds blow! But on one hand, my Intro to Architecture rules!! Already have a sweet project in the works. As far as photos go for today's blog, here is one of my man Dan and I this summer. We sure did have a good one. Anywho, I say you get out and enjoy the outdoors today. love JO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)