Monday

summer dreams

I have recently sprung into spring mode and can't really get it off my mind off my adventures for this summer. This might be the best 3 months of my golden years yet.
I heading to Bonnaroo again this year and have rounded up a great group of friends to go with. And shortly after that I'll be heading out west to see my best friend in northern California for my first trip out that way. Its been a long time coming. On top of all the fantastic trips, I've been offered a graphic design position to work under my friend Mary for the summer. And best of all, they don't mind my vacationing!
I'll be living in the same place I'm at now for another year and am looking forward to grilling out and listening to records with my man when I am in Southern Illinois. Now all I have to do is get through these next 7 weeks of classes, and I'm summer free.

1 comment:

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)