Wednesday

There was nowhere to go, but everywhere, so I just kept rolling under the stars. - Jack Kerouac

The best thing is life is friendship. Knowing that someone truly understands you for who you are is one of the greatest feelings ever. To connect on another level and know that you were meant to find each other sooner or later. The best friendships are the ones that last through distance and time. I'll be doing CA with S. Winer soon. I can't wait to see the Pacific Ocean with her, drive down the coast, and talk about our horoscopes. It sure has been way too long. ps- the first photo was featured on Design Sponge. its a drawing from Jill Bliss' nature drawing journal. pretty awesome if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)