Wednesday

Greetings! Its a glorious day here in Durham and I am as positive as can be. Last night went well in Dover; I suppose you could say I was a busy bee. As you see in the photo, Lottie was as cute as ever. Poor little thing wasn't able to go into the fields, but nothing stops us!! Today has been busy, with buying books, being productive at the Diamond Library, classes, and the gym. Woooo-weee. Intro to Architecture soon, though!! Although my books for Architecture were no where to be found on campus, I sure did get a bundle of supplies for the course (thanks to Mom, once again). Even though school is going great, I am sure looking forward to the weekend. Loads of fun awaits me. Hope you all have had a good hump day, until next time. Jooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)