Thursday

Joy

I am officially done for the day and ready for the weekend. It was rather cool today, and although I am looking forward to the Fall and being able to wear long sleeves, I'm not so sure how the winter is going to be. I'm just going to have to grin and bear. Skiing and sledding will make up for the long walks I will have to make to class or the gym. I am signing up for my NH Outing Club trips tonight and am hoping to be able to attend the ones I have interest in. There are only a certain number of spots for every trip, so you can only hope your name gets at the top of the list. Wish me luck! As for the weekend, I don't have many plans. Savannah and I plan to hang out, somewhere and sometime. Hiking part of the White Mountains has also been a thought, but due to the rain coming I am not sure that will follow through. A trip to Concord is in store for me, due to Uncle Mike having some Architecture supplies for me. We will see where the wind takes me. I see it being a fairly nice weekend. Hope the same for you. Until next time, farewell. (Here's a photo of me jammin' with my instructor, Scotty. What fun we had!) JO

1 comment:

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)