Sunday

Just me in my little cancer shell...

It's a Sunday night and nothing is better than reading up on the Sydney Opera House with some Skittles. I choose that piece of art for my Architecture paper and am looking forward to writing it. My weekend was very relaxing and I have no complaints. I worked on Dans notebook and I created drawings to hang in my room. Today I attended Drews hockey game and then headed back here to Durham. It was a nice, peaceful weekend. I am really looking forward to Boston this weekend and am hoping I will enjoy the Walkmen (I don't have too many doubts). This week should be a normal week, consisting of: class, homework, the gym, and the joys of the East Coast. I was asked today if I missed home, my family, and Dan. I thought my response nailed it: I miss them, a ton, but not to the point where I would want to go back home. I'm only here for now; I'm going to make the most of it and do all I can do. And that sums it all up. (Photos are of the creations I made this weekend. The top one is a Phish fish that will hang on my wall soon. The botton photo is a page out of Dans notebook.) love JO ps- I can't WAIT to see my Mom and Bryan on Thanksgiving!! Of course, you too Lottie. :)

3 comments:

  1. did you buy the joy cd? you may have to burn that and send it to me next....darrell and me had a very phish infused night saturday downtown and i think i need to get my hands on that cd now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my how I love to hear about your day. Love the photos and your Phish drawing. You are truly a gift to me and your brother. Love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. Could you please come up with something other than just me in my little cancer shell? Please. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)