Monday

relaxing weekend, now ready for the week!

It is me again. I was off the blogger for a little, but now I am back . Although I meant to blog, I never really achieved it. Here comes the new highlights: Lets start with the weekend. -- (Thursdays included). I went out with Danielle (roommate, who refers to me as, 'Roomie.' Need I say more) to a party that was decent. I had more fun socializing with others rather than finding out that I have absolutely no luck in rooming with complete strangers. Next year I will be an apartment, no questions. Friday I went out with my new friend, Savannah. We went to the soccer game, or I guess you could say we attended and gabbed the whole first half. After that, we went to Newmarket to the Stone Church for some local music. It's nice discovering new people and places you just purely enjoy. Savannah is fun and I feel we will have many adventures this semester. On Saturday I went to nearly twenty mintues of the football game and realized that New England football isn't much like home. I guess you could say I just needed our high school student section with me. I drove to Concord shortly after the game and enjoyed the rest of the weekend with my family. Sunday was spent in Stoddard with the Moore's. No access to the real world is nice every now and then. And back in Durhman again today. Great weekend I must say, nothing better than enjoying some New Hampshire sunshine. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well. It is sure nice to appreciate everything around and who you love near or far. (Here are photos of Thompson Hall and Highland Lake in Stoddard that I myself captured. :D) JO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)