Sunday

Knitting mends the soul.

Sundays are best day of the week. It is the one day you are supposed to relax and do exactly what you want to do. I picked up a new hobby of knitting this weekend and oh, did it keep me occupied. The rainy weekend in Concord was spent with my ball of yarn and the entertainment of the Moores. My current knitting goal is simply for a long winter scarf, but it'll be a miracle if that gets done. I am posting a photo of my progress and you can see that it is a process. My other photo is of a top Mom got me from The Odd Showroom in Portsmouth. This is a handmade piece by the owner, who titles her clothing, Amity Joy. I will wear this top this week in faith that I can someday make this for myself. Also, new music is on the way to me; it is beyond needed. Hope everyone back home enjoyed Farm Aid. Enjoy your week. peace&hemp, JO

1 comment:

  1. Love to read your b;og so very excited abiut the knitting and photos won't be long and we will all be together Lottie says love

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed my journal? Let me know what you think. (please leave your name if you can.)